Ring in More
(c) Copyright 2001
By June Campbell
June's writing has appeared in several
international print publications. You can
visit her site for biz articles, a free gift,
books at low Canadian prices, online sales
of proposal and business plan templates
and much more.
Are you losing out on freelance opportunities because of poor telephone communications? The lowly telephone is an indispensable item of your writing business equipment. Still, if used carelessly, this necessary item can cause problems with editors, publishers and interviewees.
Keep these tips in mind to use your telephone to the best advantage:
And, of course you do know that no-one will think it cute when your toddler answers the phone?
"How to Write A Book On Anything in 14 Days or Less!
Get an agent in 36 hours.
Create a non-stop client magnet.
A dozen more articles from June Campbell are available:
1. Tips for Writing a Business Proposal. Eleven tips for making your proposals effective. 900 words.
2. To Your Credit. A business consultant (and former credit manager) offers tips for developing a credit policy that will help protect you from business losses. 500 words.
3. Ten Tips for Building an E-commerce Web Site. Ten elements of site design that will encourage your customers to stay and shop. 400 words.
4. Don't Gimme No Solutions. Humorous "rant" about marketing jargon that confuses rather than communicates. 900 words.
5. Avoiding Wired Mistakes. Four mistakes to avoid if the Internet plays a role in your marketing plan. 585 words.
6. Using Email in your Business. Do you really need a web site to do business online? Several business women discuss the role that email plays in their day to day business undertakings. 685 words.
7. The Psychology of Color in Marketing Materials. An overview of how color affects mood and behavior, with implications for the design of brochures, websites and other marketing materials. 360 words.
8. Your E-Sig: A Great Promotional Opportunity. How to write an email signature that will do double duty as an ad for your business. 500 words.
9. Ten Questions to Ask Before You Purchase Disability Insurance. Covers the key qualities of a good policy. 460 words.
10. Just Say No to Marketing Scams. 600 words. Offers advice on how to identify marketing scams when you see one. Written in a humorous vein.
11. NetPosts. How to make a post card from your Home Page. 565 words.
12. Contracts Demystified. Clarifying the language of a business contract. 552 words.
Click HERE and
What does your phone number spell? Click HERE to find out!
Keep up with all our new articles and freebies.
Have some of your favorite ebooks quit working? Click HERE and let me GIVE you a secret that will: Fix Your Ebooks.
Travel the World, and get paid for it.
about Virus Dangers
There ARE ways to protect your computer!
Actually, we'll be publishing an entire series
on How to Guard, Protect and Rebuild your computer.
|Write Better||Learn the Basics||YOUR World|
Tips for writing better
Books for writers
apostrophes, a gentle introduction
Learn how to Hyphen-ate
Easy Research for writers
Big Screen writing
Proposals for Nonfiction
Free Plots to use
Ring in Writing Assignments
Read My News
Post Your News *
Writer's Showcase *
Using transition words
Abe Linkin Page *
Writing for Kids *
Protect Your Work *
Building web pages *
Are you feeling hopeless?
How to Avoid the High Cost of Conventional Promotions and Still Sell More Books.
Don't be Buried Alive!
Better Query Results can be YOURS!
Miniature Horses,, how would you rewrite this article?
Break Into Technical Writing. * Write a
better Query * humor for writers
* Free pictures you can
use * Literary Agent Protocol
Policy * Get published
Information for Writers
* Click here to borrow all the money you need. * Be Your Own Banker * Promote Your Own Site
Copyright * Free humor
* Dealers Wanted
* postcards for
writers * Free
Software for writers * Practice
Makes Perfect * Learn to use
the new Talk and Type software. * Piggyback the
Hollidays for Free book publicity. * Create a bottomless notebook to spark new story
ideas any time you need them.
Using Description to Drag your readers into your story.
Break into a Food Writing Career.
The Secret of Success, according to Lucy Goosey.
Watch out for the Land Gurus
Just The Writer... when the movie makers take over the book, where does the writer go?
800 words and phrases that SELL!
|Hit it another lick
SPAM! * There
is only ONE WAY Sex will Sell on the web. * nonfiction
titles * fiction titles
* Free Report, Five Reasons To Check Your
Credit Report. * MY bookmarks.
* Simple Calculator for writers. Improve your web site's search engine ranking
* Add your site URL to my site
Make Money From
Add music to your site? Click HERE to see just how easy it can be, and for more information on a company you want to avoid.
Newsletters that flop, and what to do to avoid a similar fate.
Productivity begins by recognizing and valuing your brilliance, time, and space. It starts with awareness of what works and what does not. It continues with examining what needs grease, or other needs. Search for the truth for what you need in order to rev up your writing.
Copyright © 2005 by
Earl H. Roberts